The Illinois Premium Seating Customer Service Team of the University of Illinois Division of Intercollegiate Athletics is looking for hard-working and enthusiastic team members to assist on Fighting Illini Football gamedays this fall. Customer service oriented individuals are needed to staff the premium seating areas (club spaces as well as suite areas).
To take advantage of this exciting opportunity, please submit an application for consideration. Interested individuals should act ASAP. Applicants must be at least 18 years of age and graduated from high school. University of Illinois full time employees not eligible. Team members will be expected to attend two training dates and each home football game. Training dates will be determined at a later date.
Customer Service Team Member, Illinois Premium Seating
Primary Position Function
Illinois Premium Seating Customer Service Team Members are responsible for maintaining a high level of customer service in the premium seating areas of Memorial Stadium (club areas and suites).
This position is paid ($10.00/hour).
- Available to work all home football games in addition to both training sessions
- 18 years of age and graduated from high school
- Strong communication skills
- Provide high level of customer service
- Greet guests with a welcoming smile
- Ensure that patrons have proper ticket or credential for access to premium spaces
- Enhance guests' gameday experience
- Demonstrate understanding of policies and procedures within premium spaces
How to Apply
Please fill out an application.